Ping Golf Clubs are among the premier clubs available today. The Ping name has built a solid reputation as being amongst the premier golf club manufacturers anywhere in the world. Ping manufactures a wide variety of high quality clubs that are used by professional, students, and amateurs alike. They make woods, irons, wedges, and putters that are used successfully by golfers at all skill levels. This is a review of the Ping G10 Irons.
Over the years, Ping has upgraded their line of premier golf clubs. Previously, they had the G2 clubs that seemed unbeatable. Then came the G5 line of clubs. Now we have the Ping G10 line of golf clubs. This is a review of the Ping G10 irons. The clubs have been available to the public for quite a while now. There are people who feel that they need to own the latest and the greatest clubs. Because of that, there are often many. high quality golf clubs available as used clubs that are relatively new. You can find Ping G10 irons and drivers available new and used at various websites. In fact you can find ping golf clubs on ebay. You can read a review of the Ping G10 driver.
The Ping G10 irons have been available for a while now. The response thus far, from individuals and professionals alike has been nothing short of phenomenal. This should come as no surprise as Ping clubs have been consitently manufactured at the highest level of excellence. These irons will almost certainly improve the performance of your golf game. These clubs are constructed in a manner that makes them forgiving. You will be able to hit draws and fades with them. You will likely find that your game will dramatically improve with these clubs. You will find that the G10 irons are enjoyable to use. The clubs are forgiving and accurate. As you use these clubs, you will find that your confidence level will increase. You might make shots that you never thought that you were capable of. You might get so good, that you will be able to Break 80.
These Ping G10 irons have several features that have been designed in to the clubs in order to help to improve your game. Some of the improvements are low toe weighting, which offers forgiveness and stability along with a wide sole. The wide sole is intended to allow for greater launch angle and also offer additional forgiveness when impacting with the turf. Today, the cavity back is standard and taken for granted. It redistributes the weight which affords a higher moment of inertia. Earlier models of the G series introduced the Custom Tuning Port. In the G10 it has been been redesigned and offers even more consistent ball velocity. An very nice feature now available on the G10 shaft is what Ping calls “Ascending Weight Technology.” The longer shafts are now lighter, which helps to increase the speed of the club head and the trajectory.
Ping has always been a trusted a name. If you are considering buying the Ping G10 irons, you should have no concerns or reservations about the quality that you will get from these clubs. Ping is most certainly one of the major brands in golf. They have developed an excellent reputation as being among the best golf club manufacturers in the world. They produce woods, irons, and putters that golfers of all levels continue to use successfully. Whether it is a new putter, a set of irons or a new driver, if you choose Ping you will have chosen well. You can buy new or used Ping G10 irons golf clubs. You will not be disappointed.
Once you have purchased your new or used PING Golf Clubs. You need to purchase all of the accessories that you need. When people think of golf accessories, they think of items like golf balls, golf bags, golf shoes, golf clothes, etc. But there is one golf accessory that many golfers rarely consider purchasing, a golf cart.
Buying your own golf cart is a great alternative to renting one. There are numerous styles and models of golf carts for you to consider when shopping for a golf cart. Today, most of the golf carts that are available are electric powered. This a certainly a better option than gas for both the impact to your wallet as well as for the environment. Along with new golf carts, there is a wide selection of used gold carts available to you in the after market. Many people consider their golf equipment to be an investment. As such, they tend to treat their belongings well. Consequently, these used golf carts are likely to be in excellent condition and will almopst certainly cost a lot less than new golf carts.
Besides using your golf cart on the golf course, these conveyances may be used as a normal means of transportation away from the course. In some communities, there are separate and distinct roads that are designed exclusively for golf carts. They are great for local trips around the neighborhood.
There are even electric golf carts for kids. These golf carts, of course are much smaller in size, but are still motorized, so they need to be operated under adult supervision. Of course, these kids carts can be used on your property, but these carts are meant to be used on the golf course too. It's a great way to keep tabs on your children while you are golfing.
You have your PING Golf Clubs, consider purchasing a golf cart as well.
New and used PING Golf clubs are for sale. This is a review of the PING G10 driver. PING G10 series is an upgrade of the G Series driver. Previous versions included the extremely successful G2 and G5 models. The G10 retains many of the components of those two prior models. However, the new G1o has several improvements. These modifications were incorporated into the G10 based upon feedback which PING received golf tour professionals. These changes, although significant, are for the most part, not generally visible to most people. These improvements have made the G10, by far and away, the most advanced of PING's G line of drivers.
PING made slight modifications to the club's head. By making these slight adjustments to the shape of the head, the G10 offers a larger profile than either of its predecessors, the G2 or the G5 lines. These changes thin out as you move back. This allows for a somewhat longer heel to toe measurement. How does this change help? This modification increases the moment of inertia, which offers greater stability to the head at impact. PING altered the thin crown design which give additional discretionary weight to be moved within the head to optimize the center of gravity location. The altered dimension also gives a deeper face. This adjusts for the fact that stronger golfers often miss hit the ball in a more lateral manner than horizontal plane on the face of the driver.
Another change that has been made to the G10 is that the "Draw" version of the club replaces the offset versions that were from the G5. In the G10, a weight pad has been positioned into the heel of the golf club. This helps to promote a draw which will offer greater distance and slice correction.
The G10 has a new color, burnt orange, that PING put in for the most recent TFC stock shaft. The V2 High Launch and the ProLaunch Red. Golfer have a choice of a higher launching shaft (V2 High Launch), mid launch (TFC), and flatter launching shaft (ProLaunch Red).
The 9 degree head with the ProLaunch Red shaft offers impressive balance and feel. The golf ball gets a nice launch with a flatter flight. There is minimal ballooning of the ball, as compared with the other PING drivers. The flight and shot shape are very easily controlled with the PING G10 driver. The stock length of the club, 45.75", is somewhat longer than other drivers. The longer length gets greater distance as opposed to the traditional 45" driver. You will find that the G10 is somewhat more forgiving than the G5. Shots made with the G5 often result in a higher launch and therefore do not travel nearly as far as a solid shot.
The G10 is impressive. It has a very nice sound at impact, not at all like the composite Rapture head, a solid sound that inspires confidence. The half moon logo on the crown has been significantly understated, it is not as apparent at address and therefore less distracting.
I can not emphasize enough how pleased I have been with these drivers. Previously I rarely broke 80, and had trouble gaining altitude for soft landings, and off center shots were unpredictable. Today, with the PING G10, I regularly shoot in the mid 80's and more and more in the low 80's. They inspire confidence in every shot!
PING Golf Clubs, and especially the PING G10 driver are highly recommended for most any player. The draw model really helps those players who fight slices. Make sure to get the right shaft that matches your swing to optimize the performance of the club. You can not go wrong with a new G10 driver. If you are interested in a used G10 driver, you need to be aware of the ebay golf club scams. Insist on seeing the serial numbers of the clubs to be sure that they are genuine PING Golf Clubs.
The Ping Color chart helps to determine which clubs you should use. The colors indicate the combination of your height and the distance from your wrist-to-the floor.
Golf is one of the most difficult sport in the world to master. It takes a great deal of skill, mental fortitude and perseverance to excel. You need great hand-eye coordination, balance, athletic ability, and creativity.
Here's a link to a video on How to Break 100. Many golfers have a goal of breaking 80. However, many golfers play poorly and are unable to achieve this goal. Do you play poorly? Answer each of these questions:
- Do you play golf 2-4 times/month, but have never broken 90 or even 80?
- Do you work the ball (fade, draw, general trajectory)?
- Do you have at least 3 or 4 putts per round?
- Do you rarely hit greens in regulation?
- Do you make a birdie once in a blue moon?
- Do you not really know where the ball is going when you swing (hit and hope)?
- Do you consider yourself an advanced player and typically shoot in the low or mid 80's frequently, but are unable to break 80?
If you can identify with even one of these characteristics of a poor golfer, then it may be time to try to improve your game.
The techniques in How To Break 80 will help you lower your handicap quickly. There are more than 60 million golfers in the world, and fewer than half of them will ever break 100. Only a third will break 90, and only 5% will ever break 80. The information contained in How To Break 80 has helped hundreds of people to Break 80.
How To Break 80 is more than a collection of golf tips, golf lessons, or golf instruction. It is your personal guide to lower scores. This book will teach you the simple steps necessary to create more consistency with your golf swing. These steps take only about 30 minutes. The book provides drills to ensure that you can incorporate these new techniques into your game. This book is not a basic guide that shows you 4 simple steps. It is a complete manual on how to shoot your best scores ever. It covers all aspects of the game enabling you to develop a solid all-around game. All contents of the book are designed to do ONE thing.....lower your scores!
How To Break 80 contains the following:
- A New Twist on Fundamentals: Think you know the proper way to address the ball, grip the club and set up? Guess again.
- 4 Proven Techniques to Get You Into the 70's Instantly: Step-by-step instructions on specifically what to do in terms of your swing.
- Shotmaking Secrets: How to draw and fade the ball so you can attack any pin you see and add distance when you need it.
- Dealing With Trouble Shots: Learn how to turn adversity into birdie with these proven techniques to save you from even the toughest of bad breaks.
- How to Develop a Solid Short Game: Learn how to get up and down from nearly everywhere.
- The Simple Formula for Short Game Shots: Simplify the complex short game shots for handicappers of all levels.
- Mastering the Chip Shot: Foolproof way to consistently chip the ball so you catch it cleanly every time and put the right amount of roll and loft on your shots.
- The Putting Secrets of the Pros: Learn specific techniques and drills so you can expect to drain every putt you swing at.
- Secrets to Reading Greens Properly: Learn how to read greens so that before you even hit the ball you'll have unfair advantage over your competitors!
- Highly Effective "Putting Results" Practice Game: Learn to approach every putt as if you'll make it, even if you're 35 feet away! Learn step-by-step to improve your putting instantly.
- A Mental Gameplan: Learn the simple and tested methods to keep your brain on track to play your best golf possible. A good swing alone will not keep you in the 70's for long.
- Perfect Practice Techniques: Learn step-by-step the techniques to prepare yourself to break 80. Learn how much time to spend on each drill and specifically how and what to practice leading up to your round.
- Professional Pre-Shot Routine: Learn what the pros do before every shot (mental and physical actions) that you can apply to your own game.
- How to Handle Bad Shots: Hitting bad shots can emotionally and mentally ruin your round and enjoyment of the game. Learn a bulletproof method to not only handling these tough times, but also turning them into opportunities for lower scores.
- Sand Play Success: A specific checklist to get up and down from any bunker. How to deal with trouble bunker shots such as a buried lie, hard sand and more!
- The 10 Essential Components of Breaking 80: Absolute must-haves for your game and how to incorporate them effectively.
Which golf clubs you choose is important, but you need to know how to use them. This book will help show you how to improve your golf score. Here is a link to show you how to obtain your own copy of How To Break 80.
You just purchased that great new set of PING Golf Clubs, and want to go to an exotic location. Going on a golf vacation should be a great experience. However, there are several issues that you must look into in order to minimize a disappointing golf vacation.
- Course Surcharge: Upon arrival at your destination, you may be offered the opportunity to upgrade your package to a better golf course. This behavior is common in many areas. Unfortunately, the golf course that you are being offered as an “upgrade” may well be the course that you have already booked. Before accepting any upgrades, verify that the golf course is different than the one you have already booked, and if you can check to see if it is indeed, better.
- Cart Fees: Many people want to rent golf carts, but some people do not wish to rent them. Many golf courses require that you to rent a golf cart. Your vacation package may or may not have mentioned this within the details. Make sure that you know, in advance, whether or not golf cart fees are included in your vacation package, and whether golf cart rentals are required at all.
- Internet Deals: You can often get great golf vacation deals on the internet. Often, resellers sell these internet deals. These resellers may or may not have a good understanding of the area that you going to. If you are unfamiliar with an area, try to contact local experts to help you get a better understanding of an area.
- Is the “package” deal really a deal? Are you planning a trip to Hawaii or one of those European Golf Vacations? Often golf vacation packages can be a great deal. You can get greens fees, hotel accommodations, and sometimes, meals, drinks, and car rentals are included. However, sometimes, these package deals are not as good as they seem. You may be better off booking some or all of these items separately. You will never know how good the package is unless you compare prices. Sometimes the package deals may not offer any discount at all. In fact, sometimes the package deals may cost significantly more than booking the different aspects separately.
Go to your search engine of choice, and enter "golf in your-destination." You will likely find many options. These tips should help to minimize a disappointing golf vacation. Now the only sand traps that you should be focused on avoiding on on the course.
Buying golf clubs on ebay is great way to obtain high quality new and used golf clubs at a fraction of their original price. However, you must be aware, there are scam artists on ebay selling counterfeit golf clubs.
Try to buy from sellers who have very high ratings, ratings that are above 90%, and have had many transactions, greater than 50. Avoid sellers who have sold very few items and are offering high priced golf clubs at low prices. There is a fair chance that these are counterfeit golf clubs.
Scrutinize the Images:
Always examine the images of the item being sold. If the images are generic and look like the images that you would find on a manufacturer’s website, you have no way of knowing whether the golf clubs are genuine. Not being able to see the actual golf clubs increases the likelihood that the clubs that you would be buying would be counterfeit.
Inquire with the seller about having him of her send you additional images via email. If the seller is legitimate, then they will very likely be willing to provide these for you.
Ask the seller to provide serial numbers if applicable. PING Golf Clubs, and other manufacturers, provide serial numbers for their irons. If the seller is unwilling to provide the serial numbers for you, then you should move on to the next seller.
Buyer Protection Plan:
Check to see what type of buyer protection the seller is offering. Many counterfeiters will not offer PayPal Buyer Protection for the products that they are selling. If they do offer protection, they may only be offering a small amount of protection, perhaps $100 for golf clubs that they may be selling for over $500. In cases such as those, the seller would sell the counterfeit clubs for $500, and if the buyer were to file a claim with ebay, they buyer might able to recoup only $100. The seller of the counterfeit clubs would still be $400 ahead.
Informed buyers are less likely to become victims of counterfeit club scams. Be vigilant. If you encounter a seller that you think may be suspicious, report them to ebay immediately. Counterfeit sellers hurt everyone in the ebay community. Police the situation and keep the ebay community safe for everyone.
Are you left-handed? Many things in the world are geared towards right-handed people. It can be difficult to find appropriate tools that work well for the left-handed among us. What about golf clubs? Can you find left-handed golf clubs? Absolutely!
Many of the major golf club manufacturers such as PING, make the same golf clubs for both right-handed golfers as well as left-handed golfers. Naturally, there is a much greater demand for the right-handed clubs, so as you might expect, the manufacturers produce fewer left-handed clubs. So it may be more difficult to procure appropriate golf clubs for the left-handers.
But fear not, my southpaw friend. There is a solution. Golf clubs can be custom made. Custom-made golf clubs are a great option for those (left-handers and right-handers alike) who want perfectly fitted clubs. Of course, custom-made clubs are going to be very expensive, and therefore, they may not be suited for every budget.
If custom clubs are beyond your budget, and you are having a difficult time finding new left-handed clubs, you should consider used golf clubs. There are many high quality, used PING Golf Clubs available. These clubs are often available at a fraction of the cost of brand new PING Golf Clubs. Just remember to make sure that the serial numbers are evident and can be authenticated.
So fear not left-handers golfers. There are plenty of high quality new and used golf clubs available for you, including clubs made by premier golf club manufactures such as PING. Below is a sampling of left handed PING Golf Clubs that are available. Many are used and in great condition:
|Ping G10 Hybrid 18 Stiff Left Handed Graphite Golf Club 3811|
Time Remaining: 39m
Buy It Now for only: $45.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|Left Handed Ping I3 O Size Single 7 Iron Individual Regular Very Good|
Time Remaining: 41m
|Left Handed Ping I3 O Size Single 7 Iron Individual Regular Very Good|
Time Remaining: 41m
Buy It Now for only: $39.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|ping i25 driver left handed stiff pwr 55 shaft wth tool and headcover|
Time Remaining: 8h 52m
Buy It Now for only: $140.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
|1 Ping Left Handed Golf Club TFC 100F G5 Ping 9 Soft Regular Used|
Time Remaining: 10h 40m
Buy It Now for only: $19.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|Left Hand 1990s PING Karsten IIIA Red Dot Iron Set 3 9 W S ZZ Lite Metal Shafts|
Time Remaining: 10h 58m
Buy It Now for only: $150.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list